Cloud Backup and Recovery (CBR)
Cloud Backup and Recovery (CBR) provides a convenient way to create backups of cloud-native servers, disks, and file systems, in addition to VMware virtual environments hosted on-premises. In case of a virus attack, unintentional removal, or software/hardware malfunction, you have the capability to recover assets to any specific moment corresponding to the backup data.
Policy-based automatic backups; a clear view of backup and restore tasks with the console dashboard
Cross-region replication of backup data allows for remote backup and disaster recovery
Fast Backup & Restore
Incremental backup shortens the time required for backup by 95%, and Instant Restore allows for RTO within minutes
Data protection for cloud-native servers, disks, file systems as well as on-premises VMware VMs
Select the appropriate vault type for your tasks.
Cloud Server Backup Vault
- Backup object: All disks (system and data disks) on a cloud server
- Scenario: Protection of entire cloud servers
- Advantage: All disks on a server are backed up at the same time, ensuring data consistency.
Starting from $0.036 USD/GB-month
Cloud Disk Backup Vault
- Backup object: One or more specific disks (system or data disks)
- Scenario: Protection of some data disks
- Advantage: Backup costs are reduced but data security is not.
Starting from $0.019 USD/GB-month
SFS Turbo Backup Vault
- Backup object: SFS Turbo file systems
- Scenario: Protection of SFS Turbo file systems
- Advantage: File system backups are stored elsewhere and can be used to create new file systems.
Starting from $0.064 USD/GB-month
Hybrid Cloud Backup Vault
- Backup object: Synchronized backups of on-premises VMware VMs
- Scenario: On-premises backups need to be managed and restored on the cloud.
- Advantage: On-premises data can be backed up to the cloud and used to re-build services on the cloud.